4PSA Qmail Manager is a server-level application that provides advanced Qmail server management for Plesk 7.x Reloaded servers. The application consists of a single administrator-only module that allows the server administrator to control various Qmail server options and manage the queued messages.
Compatible with: Plesk 7.5 Reloaded, Plesk 7.1 Reloaded for Linux/Unix.
4PSA Qmail Manager is the most advanced Qmail management tool on the market. It can optimize the Qmail settings in order to increase its reliability and performance. Also, using 4PSA Qmail Manager the administrator can determine if the server is used as a spam relay, can find non delivered messages sent by customers, easily address abuse complaints, monitor email activity, etc.
4PSA Qmail Manager short features list:
- Plesk integrated, restricted to administrator only
- Qmail settings templates:
- Ability to change over twenty Qmail advanced settings in order to increase the email service performance and reliability
- Predefined templates Aggressive, Improved and Default templates included
- Ability to save templates with Qmail settings and use them later
- Integrated functions that allow to:
- Remove all messages in queue
- Remove all messages in the local queue
- Remove all messages in the remote queue
- Remove all bounced messages
- Remove particular messages from any queue
- View particular messages
- Start, Stop, Restart Qmail server
- Qmail queue searching capabilities. Search messages with the following criteria:
- Sender / Recipient (From and To fields)
- Email message Subject
- The date when the message was sent (between Start date and End date)
- Message size (between Minimum Size and Maximum Size)
- Queue location (Local and Remote queues)
- Bounce messages
- View full information about any message in the queue
- Remove any message in the queue
- Language packs capabilities
The features are subject to change without notice. The features list applies to the latest version of the product.
Meer over online facturatie